we are hiring
Junior Ruby Engineer
We are looking for a result-oriented and self-directed person aimed at getting the work done in the most efficient way possible.
What we expect:
- Experience with the Ruby language and the RoR 6+;
- Experience with one of the test frameworks;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Experience with Git.
- Eager to learn about the tech stack that powers the project;
- Intermediate English level.
As a plus
- Experience with any Front-end frameworks;
- A team player who loves to collaborate on projects;
- Understanding and experience in the Agile/Lean environments;
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD);
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development (TDD);
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) and design;
- Someone detail-oriented, but also pragmatic.
- Follow organizational processes and best practices in an Agile team environment;
- Developing new functionality, suggesting improvements to the codebase and the product;
- Collaborating with the product owner on estimating and selecting tasks for every sprint;
- Writing detailed technical specifications based on user stories;
- Performing code reviews, approving pull requests, and improving the quality of the code.
- Great team and interesting projects;
- Modern technologies and management methods;
- Tech/career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary (regularly based on your performance);
- Remote working schedule;
- 30 days of paid vacation;
- In-house English classes;
- Friendly atmosphere (corporate events).